Disclosure: Affiliate links may be included. Clicking on links doesn’t cost you a cent, but making a purchase could help to support this blog.
If you like to listen to experts in the health field, there is a way to learn and view from home. There is also no charge to watch these health webinars. Each day’s sessions are live for that entire day. So, you can watch them any time of day that suits your schedule. If you miss a day, there is always an encore weekend after the summit is over.
The webinars are available for sale, but it isn’t something that is necessary. You can watch them all for free! I’m going to show you the latest summits, in case there is one that is interesting to you. Feel free to share this opportunity to any friends or family that you think might benefit.
The Mind, Body & Vagus Nerve Connection Summit (June 15-21, 2020) will help you understand: The location and many functions of the vagus nerve + How to measure vagal tone + Symptoms and root causes of vagus nerve dysfunction + The role of chronic stress and emotional trauma + Impacts of toxins, infections & EMFs + How to strengthen vagus nerve function + Physical and mind-based approaches + And so much more!
The Leaky Brain Summit (June 29 – July 5, 2020) help you: ● Identify symptoms of leaky brain ● Understand the brain-immune-gut connection ● Reduce inflammation to help heal leaky brain ● Overcome pain, trauma and stress ● Detox and regenerate your brain ● Master your mindset to optimize brain health ● Know which foods to choose or avoid ● Help children avoid mental health disorders ● And more!
Superhuman Energy Summit ( July 13-19, 2020) will help you learn:
- Most common causes of fatigue
- Biohacks for Superhuman energy
- Hormone and immune system optimization
- Mindset and nutritional strategies
- Top 5 tips to boost brain health
- Detox protocols and supplements to maximize energy
- Power of spirituality, meditation and movement
- And so much more!
The Holistic Oral Health Summit (July 20-26, 2020) will show you:
- Links between oral health and chronic disease
- Best strategies to treat gum disease
- Dangers of root canals and dental toxins
- Proper healing strategy for cavitations
- Connection between mercury and Alzheimer’s
- Cancer risks of dental infections
- How to choose the right dentist
- Oral health building tips
- Difference between conventional and biological dentistry
- And more!
If these Health Webinars are interesting to you, I hope that you’ll sign up. There is no charge at all to watch and learn. Each summit that you register for will come with absolutely free gifts of ebooks, cookbooks, and more. The summits are available for purchase, but you are under NO obligation to make any purchases. I hope that you’ll enjoy these. I hope to serve you by sharing these types of opportunities with you.
@2020, copyright Lisa Ehrman
Disclaimer: I’m not a medical expert. This post contains my opinions and experiences, and is not meant to be taken as medical advice. If you have a medical concern, please consult your personal physician.