Disclosure: Affiliate link included. There is no cost at all to attend these webinars. If you decide later to buy a copy of the webinars, I would earn a small commission. Feel free to register with absolutely no cost to you.
Mental health struggles are real. And most of us experience them at some point in life, if not daily.
But it doesn’t have to be a complete struggle.
There are powerful treatment options that you can take hold of, including improved nutrition, integrative medicine, naturopathy and functional medicine, somatic therapy, chiropractic care, acupuncture, yoga and meditation, to build resilience, grow and flourish — mentally, socially, emotionally and psychologically.
Why attend this important health event?
Designed with everyone in mind, this event explores new pathways to approach and treat mental health from a root cause perspective, bringing a wealth of advice and expertise to help you (or a friend or family member) take the next steps toward mental wellness.
Here are a few of the incredible experts featured at The Mental Wellness Connection:
- Deeper Into Mental Wellness Research, Sayer Ji
- Creating Health by Changing Your Mindset, JJ Virgin
- Innovative Psychiatry & The Amen Clinic Approach, Dr. Daniel Amen
- The Brain-Gut Connection, Chris Kresser
- PTSD, Trauma & Healing at the Personal & Societal Level, Gina Ross
- Anxiety, Pyroluria & Amino Acid Therapy, Trudy Scott
- Good Stress, Bad Stress and Making Them Work for You, Heidi Hanna
Whether you are bravely addressing your struggles for the first time or strengthening your resolve to heal, this educational and empowering experience will deliver innovative, natural everyday tools that everyone can use to accelerate their healing potential.
The Mental Wellness Connection could help you:
- Overcome the silence, isolation & fear of your struggle
- Transcend outdated, prescription-based healthcare systems
- Find holistic practitioners & natural solutions for your pain
- Implement expert practices, tools & tips into your daily routine
- And so much more!
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today
Be sure to mark your calendar for April 18-24, 2022!
P.S. When you register for The Mental Wellness Connection, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!